Welcome to my Cooking Blog

Join me as I traverse my way through recipes for meals and desserts, and a whole host of other things in the world of cuisine.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Next Step - Jam ... more precisely, Strawberry Jam!

So, after the fiasco that was the shopping trip for Clotted Cream (which I WAS able to get!) I figured that to make Scones, and use Clotted Cream AND store bought Jam was just wrong.  On so many levels.

So, the next step seemed to be to google strawberry jam recipes.  I mean, how hard could it be right?  To be honest, I was expecting the worst.  Yanno the kind of thing - stand over the stove, stir, add this, do that, turn cartwheels etc.

But, it seems as simple as ... well it seems simple okay?  So, to test the theory, I went shopping today for everything I'd need, except I forgot to get the freaking jars!  'Cuz I'm an idiot.  Or something.  However, I'm going to get the jars.  And I'm going to make Strawberry Jam.  And wow my friends who get to taste it. 'Cuz I'm just nice like that.

Till tomorrow, keep on cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment