Welcome to my Cooking Blog

Join me as I traverse my way through recipes for meals and desserts, and a whole host of other things in the world of cuisine.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just an Update

Yes I am still alive.  Just thought I'd drop that out there.  For those of you on my Facebook friends list, you know that this past couple of weeks has been hectic with the birth of my nephew and his health related problems.  Thankfully, they have all been sorted out, and he's now home with his Mom and Dad, getting to know them, and all of them trying to catch their breaths and recover from the trauma of his birth.

I will get back to blogging on here very soon, I promise.  I have a couple of recipes in mind that I really want to try out, it's more just a case of finding the time and the motivation.  Hang in there guys, I'll be back soon.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment