Welcome to my Cooking Blog

Join me as I traverse my way through recipes for meals and desserts, and a whole host of other things in the world of cuisine.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Start of something new.

I figured it was time for me to start something like this blog. Recently I've been trying out a lot of new Recipes, and rather than have bookmarks to recipes everywhere, or bits of paper lying around, I could keep a blog of the recipes that I've tried, and intend to try out, along with a record of how well they go down.

I consider myself an o.k kind of cook. I'm certainly no Giada De Laurentiis, or anyone like that, but I do enjoy trying out new recipes, something that can be hard at times with a somewhat fussy husband. He knows what he likes and that's that. However, our closest friend Andy, is far easier to cook for, and he's always willing to try out new things, and so in a way, he has become my human guinea pig. Don't be alarmed though! He's still alive and well, and I haven't poisoned him yet lol!

So for now, I shall post a couple of recipes that we have tried recently, and more posts will follow as and when we try out different things.

So for now, keep cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment